This is my first "picnik'd" pic! What a fun web site! (Thanks Stefanie)
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me...Very cute photo, Jill. I'm glad you finally got it to work for you!
These pics are too cute! I am going to have to try out the site. See what I can come up with. Jared looks so big :)
Too cute! What a great site you have discovered. Maybe one of these days I will actually update my blog....yikes!
I just love that first picture with the girls kissing jared! He is such a cutie. I love black/white photos.
He is sooo cute! Great pictures, Jill!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me...
Very cute photo, Jill. I'm glad you finally got it to work for you!
These pics are too cute! I am going to have to try out the site. See what I can come up with. Jared looks so big :)
Too cute! What a great site you have discovered. Maybe one of these days I will actually update my blog....yikes!
I just love that first picture with the girls kissing jared! He is such a cutie. I love black/white photos.
He is sooo cute! Great pictures, Jill!
Post a Comment