Those are some of the cutest photos Jill! I should just start calling you "photographer Jill"...way to go woman! You have a beautiful posterity! Love ya.
I just wanted to say hi and that we miss you and the ward family. We are living in Logan Ut and are very happy we moved. Robert advanced in the Priesthood; he is now a High Priest. He is subbing for both school districts here in Logan. I am the ward family history consultant and the 4th sunday Relief Society teacher. I am working at a call center for Comcast cable and finishing up my teaching degree. Anna is doing great at Utah State Univ. She is making plans to go to Korea, Japan and maybe even China to do study abroad. She is excited. She is working at Hot Topic in the mall and is getting more hours by the week. She is really enjoying herself. She just got a calling in her ward of family history consultant also. We live in a townhouse that is 3bed 2 and a half bath. Our neighbors are great. Lots of children to play and walk home from school with. The move to Logan has been a great decision. We miss you all and I hope to keep in touch with you.
4 comments:
I love your pics! I can't believe how big Jared looks. He looks like a little man. I want to squeeze him!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Everyone has such big smiles.
Those are some of the cutest photos Jill! I should just start calling you "photographer Jill"...way to go woman! You have a beautiful posterity! Love ya.
Hi John and Jill,
I just wanted to say hi and that we miss you and the ward family. We are living in Logan Ut and are very happy we moved. Robert advanced in the Priesthood; he is now a High Priest. He is subbing for both school districts here in Logan. I am the ward family history consultant and the 4th sunday Relief Society teacher. I am working at a call center for Comcast cable and finishing up my
teaching degree.
Anna is doing great at Utah State Univ. She is making plans to go to Korea, Japan and maybe even China to do study abroad. She is excited. She is working at Hot Topic in the mall and is getting more hours by the week. She is really enjoying herself. She just got a calling in her ward of family history consultant also.
We live in a townhouse that is 3bed 2 and a half bath. Our neighbors are great. Lots of children to play and walk home from school with. The move to Logan has been a great decision. We miss you all and I hope to keep in touch with you.
Robert and Julie Escobar
Post a Comment