Monday, December 22, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!

We had a great time in Hawaii! This is an impromptu shot of the whole gang after dinner one night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John & Jill,
Thank you so much for such an awesome life experience. Just spending time with my beautiful nieces and nephews made the trip well worth while. It's been too long since i took a real vacation and enjoyed the the wonderful people in my family. I admire you both for all you do as parents and how fun you are as a couple!! Who would of thought I would of climbed a 100 foot tree, or swung 60ft in the air in a harness? I love you all and want to send some new england lobster your way. Let me know soon, when you will be together at home for a 'lobsta dinna' Maybe that would get Rodney over!!!
Love,
Matount(auntie rae)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John and Jill said...

You are welcome! We enjoyed you very much on our trip! That zip line course really was awesome wasn't it?! Glad you made it home safely! (I heard it was an ordeal!) Take care.

Love, Jill

vocalise said...

Cute cute! What an awesome way to ring in the holidays and new year!