Monday, November 24, 2008

Six Months and Growing!

Jared Update. . .
Jared just had his 6mo. check up. He weighs 15lbs. 4oz. and is just over 25in. tall. He's in the 10th percentile for height and weight. He rolls all over now and is very ticklish! He is soooo sweet and absolutely the best thing to happen to our family this year!! He is the first person the kids look for when they wake up or come home from school, and he is the last person they say good night to. He doesn't lack for attention! Although he has only been here for 6 mo. I can hardly remember our family without him. He is our little miracle!
Having a baby with so many older siblings is soooo much fun! They are all so good with him.
However, I have to mention that I think all babies should come with an 11 year old sister!!!!! Jessica is old enough to be extremly helpful yet young enough to be TOTALLY into her baby brother! She is a great help to me and has found so much joy in tending to Jared.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Awe, what a sweet post! And look at that ca-yoot boy!! Jessica is an awesome big sister. She's an awesome cousin, too. She takes such good care of Caden when he's around. Where do I find myself an 11 year old daughter? Do tell!

We're looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

5fords said...

That is such a nice picture! I can't believe Jared is 6 months! Joel just turned 3 months and is already 16 pounds! He's my chunky- monkey. Joseph was really big, and now at 7 years old is just seven inches from being my height. I am always looking for shoes that have a heel on them.