John and Jacob just got back from hunting in Wyoming. They had a great time! They pitched their tent in an old sheep shed. Not my idea of fun! It was cold and disgusting, No room service here!! However, they loved it!! And, they can't wait to go back next year!! (Go figure.)
They had a good time with their hunting buddies! And really enjoyed the comradery! As for the antelope meat. . . it's not bad.
9 comments:
Those pictures aren't too bad (squeamishly speaking!) In fact, you can't really even tell they're dead! (I like those kinds of hunting pictures!) Way to Go, Jacob!! That's awesome!! Where was the "heater" in that little tent?
burrrrrrrr! It looks too cold!
Squeamishly speaking they really were good hunting pictures weren't they! I didn't upload the gross ones!
Oh, so there were "gross" ones? I thought they were just especially gentle hunters!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Oh, wow, it does look really cold! Looks like a successful hunt, though! So where do you go to find recipes for antelope? Does it taste like chicken? (sorry, I couldn't resist!) :)
What a great bonding activity for Jake and John...fun memories for them.
Not so much like chicken! Jacob got most of his made into pepper sticks. (kind of like a slim jim)
And some into jerky. He loves giving it out to his friends.
It really is pretty good!!
Ohh I forgot! John wanted me to clarify something. His antelope was shot at 500+ yards (not the deer). His deer was shot at about 300 yards. He didn't want me to mislead any of you.
So sorry for the mistake!
Way to go on the hunt. Who did all the dirty laundry?? My dad is hunting right now for deer, but no luck yet. He has another week to go.
Post a Comment