Sunday, October 5, 2008

RAiN!!



Okay, So this doesn't look like much. However, THIS IS RAIN!! We haven't seen any rain since early March! That was 7 months ago!! I was hoping that you could see the drops hitting the pool. It sprinkled for a little bit then it down right poured!! For almost 20 min.!! Hopefully this is the begining of lots to come! We are all wishing for a very WET winter!! :-)

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Are you kidding me? It poured? I think we might have had 10 drops here yesterday. We don't live that far away. Not cool!! Glad you got some though. :)

Unknown said...

Love the pic. of how you captured the rain! Go rain!

Katie said...

I LOVED the rain! It was so nice! I baked all day and had a pot of soup on from midmorning until dinner. Yummy!

jenn goodman said...

Hello Gauthier Family!
I found you on Amy's blog. WOW! I can't believe how big the kiddos are! Your family has definitely grown since I have seen you last.

Looks like you're happy and keeping busy!!

Hope all is well. I am excited to look through your older posts and get caught up on your family.

Jenny (Kuhn) Allen