

After dinner Sunday night I went into my bedroom to feed Jared. When I came out I could hear someone cleaning the kitchen. To my surprise it was Jocelyn!! (my 4 year old) This was her first attempt at doing dishes!! She loved the sprayer!! By the time she was done there was a small lake on the floor and she was soaking wet! While I applaud her efforts, I sure was glad when Jessica stepped in to help her out. In the end the lake was mopped up and the kitchen was sparkling clean!!Go Jess and Joss!!!!
5 comments:
Go Jocelyn is right!! She can do dishes at my house any time. I like how her arm is wet all the way up to her armpit. And hey, that ponytail (in the 2nd photo) looks alot like the ones I do. hee hee!! See you guys next weekend.
What a doll! Being a 4 year old is sure fun, isn't it! Sweet and tender moments to cherish. I think it was so cool of Jess to step in and assist. Way to go Jess!
awww what a sweetheart! she is getting so old! mariah just turned four this week! time flies... maybe we'll see you guys on halloween? take care!!
whoops, i forgot i was using my other blog thingie - this is brandy davidson by the way if you didn't figure it out from the comment about mariah... sorry!
This is sooooo cute. Her spirit showing through, because as you know, those spirits come as they are!!!
Post a Comment