I'm so glad I snooped and found your blog. Yes, they are addicting. But a good way to stay in touch too :) Even though mine is usually full of sarcastic rants. Someday when kids come along it will be more entertaining.
I am so happy you got a blog. It is so fun to see what is new in your life! Jared is getting so big and he is so cute. All your other kids are cute too!! Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
HI Gauthiers!
I'm so glad I snooped and found your blog. Yes, they are addicting. But a good way to stay in touch too :) Even though mine is usually full of sarcastic rants. Someday when kids come along it will be more entertaining.
I'm gonna keep snooping!
Hilary (Perkins)
Hey Jill,
I am so happy you got a blog. It is so fun to see what is new in your life! Jared is getting so big and he is so cute. All your other kids are cute too!! Talk to you soon!
Katie
Post a Comment