Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Friends

Jaidyn and Jared are 10 weeks apart.

6 comments:

The Herrons said...

Welcome to the blog world! Oh my goodness! He is so big! I can't believe how much he has grown!

Liz E said...

Your little dude is so cute! It was good seeing you at Steve's baptism for a minute. Hope all is going well! Love-Liz Evans

Katie said...

Man, they grow fast! Love those bows. I've been wanting to find some that have those ridiculously huge and ridiculously adorable flowers on them.

Unknown said...

What a life! You guys are so blessed and you deserve every happiness. I'm so glad John told me about your site! Love to all the Gauthier Family! Shirley Mc

vocalise said...

Jeannie told me about this photo. Just hilarious. Two wonderful miracles.

Stefanie said...

That is a really cute photo! Jack wanted to know why Jared didn't have any feet in that picture?