John and his two brothers had the opportunity to get together last night! They had a lot of fun visiting and catching up! Rodney has been in Iraq for the last 5 months and gets to be home for 21 days before he heads back over. Both Paul and Rodney are great guys, and it's always fun to sit and listen as the boys reminisce. Although, I must say we hear some of the stories over, and over, and over again with each family gathering.

3 comments:
John and his brothers look as different as Ryan, Andrew and Eric. Of course Jeff and Andrew could be clones, at least they both looked alike when they were little. I agree with you that it's fun to sit around and listen to brothers catch up and quite often repeat the same stories. Your dad and your Uncle John could be quite entertaining!
Adorable picture of those three! Thanks again for tonight...I love my lantern! You are appreciated!
love rodneys' stache :)
Post a Comment