Jacob and Jessica are doing well at snowboarding, Jenna has almost eliminated the snow-plow and Jocelyn can basically do any run that we do, she just slows down and makes long traverses.
This year was a huge turning point for Jocelyn! Instead of a class,on the first day of our trip, we did a private lesson with just Jenna, Jocelyn and their instructor. Wow!! What a difference!! In just one day she went from the bunny slope to skiing on any intermediate run at Heavenly!
We thoroughly enjoyed spending the day on the slopes with our kids. It was so much fun to watch them enjoy the sport and enjoy eachother! It was beautiful!
And, as always, we had lots of fun with our friends! Can't wait 'till next year!!!

Look at this place!! This was at the top of Tamarack! (One of our favorite lifts!) I took this picture with a new lens that John got me for Valentines Day.
Thanks John!!

So Sweet!

This was a six man or should I say "girl" ski lift!



Jared watching the skaters.


Jessica and Abby.
Ice-skating in Heavenly Village.



I asked Jocelyn to sit and wait just a minute as I turned our skis into the valet. This is what I found when I turned around!! 30 seconds later!! She was totally out! It was a good day!



Jocelyn and Jenna LOVED their instructor!


Logan, Jacob and Tyler

5 comments:
I love the picture you took with you new lens- beautiful! Can't wait to see you- 5 days Yea!
Really cute pictures! Fun times and memories!
Wonderful memories! We love you guys!
I am so sad I missed out on this for the second year in a row! It sure looks like you had some fun and it was sweet to see Joc when I would skype with my family. I miss you and your family so much and can't wait to see you in a few months! Love you!
That looks like so much fun! Jared sure is a little cutie!
Post a Comment