Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bath Time


I Love this stage! It is so much fun having this sweet little boy in our home!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

He's adorable, Jill! There's nothing in the world like that freshly bathed baby smell!!

Stefanie said...

Aww, how sweet!! I love your new background. I actually put up all of my fall decor today. Jeff thought I was nuts! Fall is definitely in the air! Yay!!

Kristy said...

I love this boy...he is such a sweetie! His smile really melts my heart and that just bathed smell...I bet you could just eat em up! Kristy

The Herrons said...

Awww!! He has such a cute little smile!!

Anjanette said...

HI! It's great to see you in the (blog) neighborhood. Welcome! You're kids are growing so fast. I can't believe Jenna is EIGHT?! Jocelyn is in KINDERGARTEN?! What is going on?

Katie said...

Love the second pic. So handsome!

B said...

He is just so adorable!!! I love his cute little smile! We can't wait for our little boy. Only 5 weeks left.