Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Quiet Halloween

It was a fairly quiet Halloween around our house.

John and Jacob were hunting for the weekend. And, Jenna was sick. Soooo, that left Jessica, Jocelyn and Jared.

We went with Brad, Kristy and Abby to their church halloween party. (Thanks for inviting us!) There was a haunted house, chilli cook-off, and of course trunk-or-treating!

Gone are the days of going from neighborhood to neighborhood collecting candy! My brother and I would be out for hours when we were kids! I mean we used to fill up an entire pillowcase!! My kids have never known such a thing! We do hit a few neighbors but it's basically a church "trunk or treat" party. I feel much better about the candy they receive and they always get PLENTY!







This is how Jenna spent her Halloween. . . and the next 3 days!!!
Too bad! This is one holiday this girl hates to miss!!!





Jocelyn carved this pumpkin all by herself!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Cute pictures! Jessica's makeup looks awesome. It's too bad Jenna was sick. :(

Kristy said...

Thanks for spending the evening with us...it was great fun, even though I agree with you...I missed Kylie, Macy, John, Jacob and Jenna. You really could go into business as a make-up artist Jill!

vocalise said...

Haha. So many comments I want to make! The CTR pumpkin is just great. And, poor Jenna!! Of all kids to miss Halloween...last, but not least, I saw Jessica's photo on Kristy's blog and she looked amazing! (I like your background, too.)