Did she get a horse??? We enjoyed visiting with your mom and step dad very much a few weeks ago and we talked a lot about her/their horses! Good luck getting back in the groove of school!
I can't believe she is 12! I watched videos of Lake Powell last night and she was tiny in the videos! I bet she loves her horse! BTW! thanks for finally updating your blog :)
5 comments:
Did she get a horse??? We enjoyed visiting with your mom and step dad very much a few weeks ago and we talked a lot about her/their horses! Good luck getting back in the groove of school!
She did get a horse for her birthday! His name is Poco. She has a real passion for riding horses!
We love Jessica....she is such a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Jessica!! Look at that horse. Hope she had a wonderful birthday!
I can't believe she is 12! I watched videos of Lake Powell last night and she was tiny in the videos! I bet she loves her horse!
BTW! thanks for finally updating your blog :)
Post a Comment