Jessica and I got to go to Utah and see Molly graduate. We had a great time! We did some shopping, sight seeing, visiting, and ate VERY well! It's always fun spending time with my kids one-on-one.

Molly. . . All grown UP!


Not too many more years and Jessica will be doing the same thing!

Haley, Molly and K.C.

Ryan, McKenzie & Jen (Cute new family!)
Jessica loved holding McKenzie!!

We visited Temple Square on Saturday. It was a bit wet, but we still enjoyed ourselves!
5 comments:
How fun! I completely see the resemblance between you and Molly! What a good sis to go and help make the celebration special.
Great pics! I hadn't been to temple square in so long until about a year ago. I couldn't believe all of the changes around there! It's a great place to visit.
We did eat well, didn't we? Spending time with family is that much more fun when you're eating great food! :D
Seeing Jessica with that cap on brings tears to my eyes. Seems like time has gone by so fast.
Jill, I bet your sisiter was so glad that you were there. By the way, you're not looking so tall next to Molly. Ha Ha Nancy
Post a Comment