When we were in Hawaii John and I did an outdoor adventure with rock walls, zip lines, 100' repelling and this crazy swing. They hoisted us up 60' in the air, then we would let go for an incredible swing ride. The post below is of John swinging. He had already started his descent when I started video taping. It was quite the rush!!
We're trying to talk Jacob into doing it next time we go! He's a pretty cautious kid so. . . we'll see.
5 comments:
Wow that looks sooo fun! You can just bring me instead of Jacob:)
That looks like a blast! I couldn't hear the screaming over the music and didn't see your playlist to pause the music, so I just had to imagine, which was still pretty darn funny! Miss ya!
Holy cow! That looks really scary and really awesome at the same time. You guys are so much fun!
Jill, you need to e-mail me girl. I'm going to Cabo in 6 weeks & need some advice. lepsik73@yahoo.com
;) Ali T.
Fun, fun, fun....what a rush!
Post a Comment